Login to CPP
- Thermo Scientific Q-Exactive HF with Ultimate 3000 RSLCnano - for protein, peptide and small molecule applications, it takes identification and quantitation to a new level with respect to speed, sensitivity and resolution.
- Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap Elite ETD Mass Spectrometer - provides excellent mass accuracy and resolution of proteins in high complexity samples (such as cell lysates, plasma and tissue homogenates) and the characterization of posttranslational modifications (such as phosphorylation and glycosylation).
- Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage Extended Mass Range Mass Spectrometer (Now located at LIAF) - enables accurate quantitative analysis of targeted peptides and small molecules from complex mixtures, such as serum, tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids/preparations.
- Bruker Daltonics Ultraflex III MALDI-TOF/TOF Mass Spectrometer - for quality control experiments to determine the mass of recombinant proteins, purified natural proteins, and commercially-prepared proteins and synthetic peptides.
- Bruker Daltonics HCTultra PTM Discovery System Ion-Trap Mass Spectrometer - enables the identification of proteins and mapping of post translational modifications of proteomic samples with low complexity (e.g. gel bands).
- Dionex UltiMate 3000 Intelligent LC System - enables the separation of complex mixtures of proteins and biomolecules (such as cell lysates, plasma and tissue homogenates).
- Agilent Technologies 3100 OFFGEL Fractionator – allows for the separation of proteins in complex mixtures based on isoelectric point for subsequent analysis by mass spectrometry.