Login to CPP
- Thermo Scientific Q-Exactive HF with Ultimate 3000 RSLCnano - for protein, peptide and small molecule applications, it takes identification and quantitation to a new level with respect to speed, sensitivity and resolution.
- Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap Elite ETD Mass Spectrometer - provides excellent mass accuracy and resolution of proteins in high complexity samples (such as cell lysates, plasma and tissue homogenates) and the characterization of posttranslational modifications (such as phosphorylation and glycosylation).
- Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage Extended Mass Range Mass Spectrometer - enables accurate quantitative analysis of targeted peptides and small molecules from complex mixtures, such as serum, tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids/preparations.
- Bruker Daltonics Ultraflex III MALDI-TOF/TOF Mass Spectrometer - for quality control experiments to determine the mass of recombinant proteins, purified natural proteins, and commercially-prepared proteins and synthetic peptides.
- Bruker Daltonics micrOTOF- Q Mass Spectrometer – used to determine accurate mass of proteins and small molecules in solution.
- Bruker Daltonics HCTultra PTM Discovery System Ion-Trap Mass Spectrometer - enables the identification of proteins and mapping of post translational modifications of proteomic samples with low complexity (e.g. gel bands).
- Bruker Daltonics Esquire 6000 Mass Spectrometer - used to determine the mass and subsequently identify small molecules (such as metabolites).
- Dionex UltiMate 3000 Intelligent LC System - enables the separation of complex mixtures of proteins and biomolecules (such as cell lysates, plasma and tissue homogenates).
- Proteineer Fc MALDI Spotting Robot - performs high throughput sample preparation for MALDI-TOF/TOF experiments by spotting samples with MALDI matrices to facilitate ionisation from solid to gas phase.
- Agilent Technologies 3100 OFFGEL Fractionator – allows for the separation of proteins in complex mixtures based on isoelectric point for subsequent analysis by mass spectrometry.
- Proteineer Gel Spot Picking Robot - enables the selection, excision and extraction of a gel band or spot of interest for subsequent mass spectrometry analysis.